Home > Basic L-mail Functions > Mail job Projects > Just mail it Feature
Just mail it Feature
Follow the instructions below to create an L-mail mailing job selecting an existing document with a name and address:
This would be used for personl and business letter type mailings.
1. Run L-mail to display the Home Page. Click here for more information about running the software
2. Click 'Mail a file'
3. STEP 1 of 2: Browse through your folders to find your existing file. (The default folder is controlled at Preferences, Office Defaults).
When you have found your file, left click on it to advance to the next step;
the Just Mail It feature will locate the name and address on your document and verify it,
copy it for the envelope, and present the "Just Mail It page".
4. STEP 2 of 2: Simply click on the "Just Mail It" button, and your mailing will process using all your defaults.
ow to open an existing help system project in edit mode.
1. Run L-mail to display the startup form. Click here for more information about running the software
2. Click the help system project in the list that you wish to edit.
3. The selected help system project will be opened. It may be opened in live mode or edit mode depending on whether you're currently logged in. If the project was opened in live mode then click "Login". Type "Admin" with no password (assuming that 'admin' does not have a password).
4. Click the 'more' button to access additional toolbar functions.
- When the project is saved, the underlying html files will be named based on names in the contents (eg. Welcome_legacy.htm)
- If a page is renamed in the contents after being saved, the underlying html file will not be renamed.